Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, August 23, 2010

Trick or Treat (I think treat)!




Hello ladies. I have been on a roll lately even though my dd (LILY) is not even in school yet. So I thought I would do a Halloween card...I usually don't do Halloween but since my brother passed almost 3 years ago I have been thinking about him (his birthday is on Halloween) so this is always a special day in my heart now. Always cherish what you have because you never know when it will be gone...sorry for rambling on. Anyway I decided to do this card ...I love how this came out.


Sorry no cricut:

I used nestabilities for the frame in the middle and cuttlebugged with swiss dots. The bird and pumpkin in the middle is a stamp that I colored with my colored pencils and used mineral spirits to blend it.

I used houndstooth cb folder for the background.

Added a rubon to a piece of white cardstock...love those birds.

I used a ms drippy goo punch and inked in red. (blood)

More rubons up the side of card.


Inside of card:

cb houndstooth again for background

nestabilities for the middle and I wrote Happy Halloween and faux stitched around it because it was to plain

I added some stickers for the trick or treat....added ms drippy goo punch and inked in red for blood....hope you enjoy.


Thank you for taking time to stop by...God bless all!

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the white card. Makes the birds and the green ribbon really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Sorry about your loss,it must be hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!