Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Friday, August 20, 2010

New school tags / Frosted Designs challenge!





Updated:

I saw that frosted designs is doing back to school so I entered these for the challenge..go to their blog and check them out...they always have some cool challenges...http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ or click on my title and it will link you right there.

Hello ladies. I have been managing to get some time to myself and get things done. Since school will be starting for my dd in another week. I had to get her new tag done for her bookbag. I made her one last year for preschool but it fell apart and she wanted a new one, so while I was making hers (Lillian) I made 2 more , one for my niece (Morgan) who is 3 . she will be starting preschool this year, and the other is for my nephew Owen he will be starting kindergarten also.


The one with the kitty is Lillian's (my dd's), the doggie is for Morgan (which the theme of her class is doggies). Then you should know the rocket is for my nephew Owen. he has a star wars backpack with reds, blacks, white and lime greens, so this is what I thought would go with his.

I used my ds to weld their names and for all the cuts. I used flower cb folder and swiss dots. I punched little butterflies out (for lily's and morgan's tags)and doodled some lines to look like the butterflies were flying...Owen's I pieced together in different colors.


Then I ran them through my xyron with laminating supplies.


The last pic on here is of my dd's backpack. Lillian picked the colors she wanted and when we put it on her bookbag it all went together..cool...


Thanks for stopping by and God bless all! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. these tags are fabulous!!!!! I've been into tags for the last few days.... Love them all! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just soooo cute!! I love them! I need to make some of these for our Chickadees!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea & very creative!! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea, may just have to steal it. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron...these are seriously adorable!! I love them!! What a fun, creative way to send your child off to school!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!