Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vintage Calendar/ Wanda and Sandy inspired!





Hi everyone! I have seen some cute calendars, and thought I would give them a try...I was inspired by Sandy and Wanda....so thank you!

This calendar is going to be a gift for my mother...I might also make another one for my sisters birthday...probably the same not sure yet....but my mom loves vintage, so I thought I would make her one. Here are my 1st 3 months...I will post some more later....and the next few days!

Jan calendar = used Sweethearts for accent (brown) cut at 2 1/4", used nestabilities for scallop oval, used ms punch for border, added flowers and used jasmine for corner cut in silver @ 3/4"

Feb calendar = tore paper , inked everything, cut corners (calendar) with hole punch, added raffia, and heart, and key charm which I tied with white thread,

I used SH for the heart cut @ 2 1/2", also stamp cut @ 1 3/4" (added heart charm too), I then added a lace heart to background...

March Calendar = I used PDDU for the border shamrocks cut @ 1 1/2", I cut one off and added it to the top of the calendar, I sprayed with krylon easy tack and used WE R memory keepers (foil, flock and glitter) but I only used the glitter for some bling....I also added some jewel brads to the center...I added ribbon

the frame is cut @ 2 3/4" and layered on top of the picture...I used SH cart for this.

Underneath the pic is a frame also used Sweetheart cart cut @ 3 1/4"...


all the calendars and pictures are clipart...just went online to find them...TFL and for all that inspire me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aaron....they all look great , boy you are on a roll
    I told you they go pretty quick!
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the calenders! I'm a sucker for vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!