Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vintage angel / christmas card!





Hi everyone on this cold Wednesday....Let me start by saying I am having a tough day, My car broke down, try to fix it in the rain...soak and wet, then called AAA since I could not get it to start..called my sister to take my daughter to preschool since she had to take her son any way...then sat there waiting for tow truck...about 30-40 mins later he finally arrives.STill soak and wet by the time he came...
..which this time it was not bad..I had alot more things I wanted to get down, but itsn't that always the way...that it never goes as planned..also we get a little extra $ and something always has to go wrong..oh well... anyway enough about bitching....so I came home and finished my card that I made the other night, just haven't had time to post...

I used GS for the frames that I cut @ 5" then layered 2 times and used the inside cut....

I added ribbon thoughout it, added some flowers, corner punch and pearls...I also cut the corners of the green paper.

Inside reads: His presence moves across the earth, and touches hearts with love,
Then leaves the sweetest gift of all... the peace from up above.
May the wonderful peace of Christ Be yours, at Christmas and always!

I used this saying before...but I love it...hope you love it too. Thanks for stopping by and to all that inspires me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron
    That sounds like one of my typical days....lol
    Great card I really like the Angel !
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!