Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Memories!






Hi again! I was told by one of my followers that this layout looked like a SOUS sketch and was asked to enter it in their challenges....so here is the website...

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/?

Below is all the details for this blog ...also if you click on the title memories it will take you right to the stuck on u sketches blog...thanks for looking and all that inspire me!

Hello everyone! I also finished this layout today and then went out fishing...did not catch anything but my dd, dh and I had fun....had a few nibbles...but it was too cold so we did not stay long...getting back to the layout...this layout is of my dd (4 years old) and my MIL(Mother in Law = Wanda), she is also on the cricut mb board and she also has a blog ...come check her out...I'm sure she will inspire you gals just like she does me!




I used George cart for the circle cut @ 6 3/4"

HD (homedecor) cart for the swirl cut @ 2 3/4" , the title "Memories" cut @ 1 1/4", the butterflies cut @ 2" and 1 3/4"

GS (Graphically speaking) for the tag (at the top) cut @ 3", and tied raffia too it.

I can't remember what cart I used for the flower but I added pearls to it....I also used ms scallop punch and branch punch...added brad, tore paper, inked everything, and added some raffia and lace...the tag at top is just some journaling!

6 comments:

  1. stunning!! Just love all the details of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I hope you enter this in the sous challenge...it is certainly looks like the sketch we did...when i saw it on the mb before we posted our challenge i giggled but could not say anything...I loved it on the mb and love it here...thanx so much for following my blog....hope you have time to come back and post on the blog candy before I draw tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so right.. It goes PERFECTLY with this weeks sketch.. looks awesome, but I think I've said that before..LOL
    great job
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you linked to our sketch. I rememeber this from the MB. Wonderfully done and what a great picture! Hope you come back and join us again. thanks for visitng my blog yesterday and signing up to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful details on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you linked this to the challenge blog...it is so wonderful...I too hope to see you take part again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!