Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sisterly Bond

Hello again! I got a couple layouts done. This layout is of my daughter Lillian and Isabella! My daughter Bella was only a week old (now she is 7 mths) and my Lilly was 7 , but she will be 8 here in 3 days...can't believe how time flies by. I remember when I was a lot younger it seemed liked time stood still. Now that I am older and have my kids it just flies. So I try to spend every waking moment with each of my girls and take time to remember the little things in life because these are the moments they will remember! Layout recipe: Scallop circle cut @ 6 1/4" with birthday bash cricut cart Fairy with wings cut @ 5" with A childs year cart pop dotted it. Shadow blackout cut title "Sisterly @ 3 /4" with Teardrop Love cut @ 1" with TD added buttons, pin , rose, and heart pin, prima flowers , brads and cut banners (bottom and sides) Made them look 3D....Added tag for journaling and pearl pins. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!