Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Friday, May 3, 2013

Altered pringles can turned into pencil (teacher appreciation gift)

Hello ladies...I mentioned I was busy and I have been ...just finished all these projects last night. This is my 4th post for today, so be sure to scroll down for more. I used a pringle can and altered it to be a big pencil for my daughter Lilly's 2nd grade teacher for teacher appreciation day. I am going to fill it with some candy and crackers...different things. You need : pringle can (bigger size) yellow, pink, silver, black cardstock....some really sticky tape! I then cut all of it to fit...can't remember demensions...I just sized it up and cut...the top is black cardstock rolled and created a tip of the pencil. Hot glued this to the lid. Very cute huh...I have made this before and it turned out cute so I made it again. Card: star card cut @ 5 1/4" with birthday bash ribbon is cut @ 4" with wildcard #1 teacher cut @ 4" with wildcard stamped inside with thank you for everything you do , got on sale at micheals for $1.00 originally 7.99 ...good deal couldn't pass it up Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!