Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Time To Celebrate..hubby's card

Hello ladies.....This card is for my husband's birthday which is tomorrow. I really love how it turned out and I have never used this cartridge (Disney Classics) before so it was really fun. Card recipe: Card cut @ 5" with Birthday Bash (love this card shape) have to use more of these. Rabbit (from alice n' wonderland) cut @ 3 1/2" with Disney Classics Doodled and used Whimisical Design stamps - Everyday sentiments " Happy Birthday to you" Added a irock jem to the button of the rabbit inside: I cut "Time" @ 1" with Birthday Bash To cut @ 1" same cart Celebrate ...I used a scrappy cat stamp used white gel pen to doodle and wala a cute card for my wonderful husband. I think he will like this one. Even though he is not really a Disney or alice n' wonderland fan...LOL Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!