Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Friday, January 11, 2013

Butterfly Chipboard minibook

Hello ladies....I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. Even though it is a gloomy day here...I am loving today. Today I have a minibook for my daughter Lillian....back in October I made a Halloween mini book and she saw it and loved it. She asked if I could make her a mini album just for her. I had a butterfly mini book that I won on a challenge by studio 18, I also had some others. I let her pick out what she wanted and she said she wanted me to make this butterfly book. Butterfly mini book Butterfly chipboard mini album from studio 18 (my daughter picked out the papers she wanted and all the accessories) I just put it together. Used Sandylion butterfly stickers (popups) butterfly button, some ribbon, my glue gun, added twinkle glitter writer to the title "Memories" cut from Graphically speaking at 2" I think. 2nd page = horse button, cardstock paper, ribbon and inked 3rd page = corner punch, purse, mirror , nailpolish and lets pretend buttons..glued with gluegun 4th page= ms fence border punch, ribbon, a small tag made out of cardstock, more butterfly sticker popups, a flower charm and I had a picture of my other daughter Isabella....Lilly wanted me to add her to the book. 5th page = ms fence border punch again, cut a hexagon @ 1 3/4" with George cricut cart added twinkle glitter writer to the butterfly which I stamped and cut out. Added some tags for journaling or pictures. 6th page = another picture I had of my other daughter Isabella when she was only a week old, some ribbon, a chipboard butterfly from the spring collection 7th page = 2 tags made out of cardstock, added flower brad, ribbon, icecream sundae button, and a chipboard "Love" , border punch 8th page = another tag for journaling or picture, photomat, and just a snowman picture that was made with cardstock and snowman sticker, added a Christmas paperclip and a blue brad 9th page (last page) = corner punch, cardstock, another little tag for journaling, some snowman stickers, and another Christmas paper clip....I also used a file to distress the book and added some ribbon to the ring to keep the book together. I still have to add more pictures to the book, so I will get some pictures developed and finish it. I hope you enjoy , I know I did making this and creating this with my daughter....she had a big hand in it with picking everything out and helping me design it....I hope you create memories with your children and continue to craft for the people you love.

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous mini album. Wonderful butterfly shape and the variety of colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!