Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sweet sentiments of love!







Hello ladies...I finished this sneak peek card last night....so here it is. I really love how this turned out but the pics don't do it justice...looks prettier in person.

This is a birthday card for my mother in law (Wanda) I know she will see this because she too has a blog ..myscraphappy. So Happy birthday mom...I know it is next week but I wanted to post this today since I finished it. HOpe you don't mind.

Card recipe:

Easel card 6X12 score at 3"....then decorate how you want too...I used a doily that I found at Joann Fabrics.

Used Cindy loo for the pink and green doily in the background ...cut @ 3"

Sweettreats for the cupcake (cut off the heart on top) Cut @ 2 3/4"

used ms border punch , my irock tool and the hearts...added ribbon, popdots, added sentiment to inside that says " Sweet Sentiments of LOVE to you on your special day"

The box I made to fit the card, added happy birthday with Sweet Treats cart cut @ 2", popdots, ribbon, hearts with IROCK tool and wala a birthday box set.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the way you placed the doily behind the cupcake! Love the papers too!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron this is beautiful!!! Love the papers/colors!!! I know she's going to love it!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!