Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas mouse / The pink stamper challenge!






Hello everyone...I made this card for 2 reasons...one is for the pink stamper challenge @ http://www.mypinkstamper.com/, 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of blue, and black...I think I have accomplished that...the blues don't look different but they are. The 2nd reason is because I ran out of christmas cards....not your ordinary christmas card but I thought it turned out cute...


Card Recipe:

Birthday Bash....(just got this the other day (early christmas gift) had to play and love it)....I used this cart for the mouse in the present...used 2 different pinks...Pink for the pearls and the pink background.


I used cb swissdots and snowflakes folder , faux stitched in white around mouse, silver ribbon, ms string around the page border punch...also a early christmas gift...got this on sale at Michaels, used inkadinkado stamp inside, added silver jems, used glitter twinkle writer to give it alittle bling.

I hope you enjoy this card. I know I had fun making it. God Bless all!

3 comments:

  1. Allow me to be the first person to say, "WOW!" Love your card. It is just a delight to look at with all the beautiful little details and bling! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. The little mouse in the gift box is precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is already such a cute image, and then you added so many FANTASTIC details. It's truly one of a kind - and breathtaking :) http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!