Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

World of Knowledge!






Hello ladies! This lo is of my dd, she is now 5 years old and she had to get registered for Kindergarten...She loved it and she was so ready! I explained to her that they will give her a little test to see how much she knew...One of the people that tested her told me that she was advanced for some of the math and another part of the test. She said most 5 year olds don't do as well as she did, Well she was actually 4 at the time of the registration. Sorry had to brag alittle!


The reason I named this "World of Knowledge" is because now the kids have to know so much more before they go to kindergarten. They asked her math, science, history, some reading, shapes, numbers, alphabet, and etc. I don't remember myself going through all this when I went...oh well, I guess it is better to have all this at a young age...because they are like sponges and they learn so much!

Okay now for the layout!


I used GS for the abc frame cut @ 9 1/2" also used it for the file card tucked behind the pic for journaling (you know I love to journal) so I always find a place for that. This is cut @ 2"



I used Lockertalk for the world cut @ 2 1/2" and pop dotted it!

I used MF for the "OF" cut @ 1" and the "2010" also @ 1"


The word "KNOWLEDGE" is cut @ .3/4" cut with Mickey Font

I doodled and cut out a pic of her and pop dotted, added some clips to the pic and wala another layout...very simple but to the point!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, what a cute layout and such a wonderful theme to scrap!! Great title, and your little daughter is such a sweetie!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron
    Great layout...I really like the abc frame.
    And I love the layout below this one love all the fall colors....Hugs Wanda:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I had to come over and check out your blog.... it looks AMAZING!!! I love, Love, your LAYOUTS! They are Wonderful! Your cards are great too! I will sign up to follow you because I always need layout ideas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... there is sooooo much they need before the ever walk through the door!! It sounds like your little girl is off to a great start!! And yes... its okay to brag, we all do it!!!! Super cute LO!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and I love your letters around it. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!