Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, May 10, 2010

Alot to say / Happy 5th birthday!

Hello ladies! I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day, I did not! I was not feeling well at all, I haven't been for sometime now. I went to the doctors today and I have to go Friday for an ultrasound to see what is going on. My hubby and my dd went and did some visiting yesterday but they both said it wasn't the same without me there. I did have a quiet day though until 8:00 pm so that was nice...oh well , enough about me!

I want to give a big Happy Birthday to my dd today, she is Five! This is her actual birthday so she woke up this morning and asked if she is finally 5!! I told her yes, she is so excited. Her daddy took off today to go with her to preschool and stay in her class...I was suppose to go but not feeling up to it. They are going to have yellow cupcakes and yoohoo, since it was the letter Y day! She is looking forward to him being there.

Happy Birthday Lillian!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to your daughter! And I hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!