Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Pearls and glitter

Hello again! I have been pretty busy making gifts. This is just one of the gifts I made. I bought a glass ornament, added some pearls to the outside with hotglue. I added some mod podge and glitter to the inside. Swirled it around. This is how I got the glitter look. I added a ribbon and some bling. I bought the box to put it in from hobby lobby (came in a 3 pk in the cupcake section), added tissue paper and one of my bows that I made. Bought a whole 2 rolls of ribbon and made them my self. So for 1 - 2 dollars worth of ribbon you can make a whole bunch up. I will show you that post next. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!