Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to school gift / oatmeal container.

Hello ladies..Next week is my daughter's first day of 2nd grade, so I thought I should make her teacher a welcome back gift. I had alot of fun with this one. It is a pencil organizer...I think she will really love it. Used Empty Oatmeal Container....cut it down to be 4 1/2" tall....Found this cute apple paper at Michaels for .99 cents. Love it. I also found the ribbon at Michaels. Love how all the colors came together. I went to the dollar store and bought the supplies so didn't cost me much. I found pencils, markers, post it notes, binder clips, and a big fat Eraser that says "OOPS"....My daughter picked this one out. Made the bow with orange ribbon and used my hot glue gun. I also added some cute edible pencils that I made out of rolos and hershey kisses...got this idea off of pinterest.....love that site. The only cricut I used was to make the circles for the tags cut @ 1 1/4" with George and the pink ends for the erasers cut @ 1" with george. I added some tinfoil for the band of the pencils....very cute. Used a stamp that says "You Rule" on one of the edible pencils, and the other I just wrote Welcome back. I still need to make a card so I will try to finish that this week. Thanks for stopping by and Have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!