Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Friday, July 13, 2012

Enjoy the magic

Hello ladies....Well I managed to get a few cards done and one layout today. Friday the 13th started off rocky. My daughter was suppose to have her swimming lessons today...but we get to the pool she gets to play in the baby pool while waiting on the smaller group to get done with their lessons and just as it was her turn to get in the water someone took a dump in the pool...not a regular one either....gross I know. So The instructor said Monday will be make up day. Couldn't swim. Then I get a phone call that my uncle had a massive heartattack. He is ICU...so pray for him please. He had a full blockage. I know how this feels as in April my husband 36 years old had a heartattack and is doing really well now. But very scary when it happened. My uncle is alot older and I am very nervous that he might not recover as well as my husband did. Anyway , to get my mind off of things I thought I should get to my craft room... I bought a new cartridge today and have another one on the way. I found Wild Card 2 cricut cartridge at Michaels for $30.00...this was one thing good about the 13th. Recipe: Balloon cut @ 5 1/2 and envelope cut the same Used Whimsical Design stamps "Whimsical Fun - Vol. 1 for the "enjoy the magic of the moment" Very simple. I love this cartridge better than the Wild Card cart. It is alot easier to use. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!