Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snowman couple.






Hello ladies...I want to start by saying Happy Thanksgiving, I know it is tomorrow but I figured everyone will be spending time with family and friends. Last week I made a turkey out of a jar...well today I made this cute couple snowmen. These are going to be some christmas gifts....I did not want to make a giftcard holder...so I made these instead. I am going to add some money to them but right now they have chocolates...everyone loves chocolate and money.


I used some ribbon to make a rosette for the boy snowman., some ribbon for the girls scarf...I found the santa hats and the carrotsticks(noses) at hobby lobby. some jinglebells for the boy. a flower and button for the girl.

Added the eyes and mouth with my black gel pen...I added a touch of stuffing to look like it is snow inside of the bellies....I think they turned out really cute..let me know what you think...Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!