Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter egg baskets with a kookoo bird surprise!








Good morning...I have been working on a few things right now...1st this weekend my hubby and I bought my daughter a swingset for her birthday so we got it set up and ready....Lily only got to go on it once so far because sunday she woke up sick with a high fever , achy, and coughing...took her to doctors yesterday , found out today that it is not a UTI but just a virus. Then I also rearrange and organized my craft room, woohoo!!!!! Also making some layouts, birthday cards, mothers day gifts, daughters birthday favors, and finishing these cute baskets for the kids....my niece, nephew and daughter. I might make 2 more if I get the time, because I don't want to leave anyone out.



All I used was some stamps, ms fence punch, ribbon, brads and cardstock...oh and added some small cadbury eggs (I orginally started with the big ones but then I thought the smaller would be better for them) and a kookoo bird inside. That would be the surprise..these are the cool thing right now. My daughter has been wanting these and I found them at Toys R us. She also wants the house that goes with them and stuffed animals of them....but right now I got her this surprise bird and 2 others...just to see if she likes them. Anyway enough of me going on. Enjoy your day and God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!