Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The hunt is on!







Hello ladies...Quick post ...Since Easter is coming up I thought I would make a layout.

Used SB (storybook) for the cut @ 1 1/4" and on! cut @ 1" added twinkle glitter writer

Used SS (simply sweet) for hunt cut @ 1 1/4" and is cut @ 1 1/4" (and the S is not upside down this is how it is)

Achilds Year for the girl with basket cut @ 3 1/2" and the eggs cut @ 1 3/4" added glitter to them also. Used white marker for the basket and girl and then added more glitter.


Also the chick with ACY cut @ 1 1/2" added pearl for the eye

Grass cut @ 1 1/4" twice with PSB

Used ms stitched around the page border punch, and nestabilities, and stamp "celebrate spring"

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. What a great Easter layout! The colors are wonderful in that they look like they could be for boy or girl although I know you would be using for your dd. Always enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great title for your beautiful page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!