Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Black Magic..birdie card!





Hello again!This is my 2nd post for today...I saw this sketch at Sketches in thyme blog and wanted to make a card for their challenge....This is also my mothers birthday card...her b-day is not until March but I am caught up with birthday cards until then...

You can click on my title and it will take you too the sketches in thyme link.

Card Recipe:

I did not use any cricut..but I used a ms birdie clear stamp that I got at Walmart for 2.50..not bad huh? Well I decided to do the black magic from splitcoast stampers...@ http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/blackmagic/...this was my 1st time doing this...I think it turned out really well...Go check it out.


I used colored pencils, heating gun, ink, white gel pens, added lace, buttons, mini roses, pearl sprays, pearl pins, arygle cb folder, and used ms stitched border punch, a charm plate reads "Dream" added some brads...Hope you enjoy....Thanks for stopping by and God bless all!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! You are on a roll today, huh? Gotta work when the mojo strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your mother will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!