Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, June 7, 2010

2nd post for today / Get better tissue box card!







Hello everyone....this is my 2nd post for today so be sure to scroll down and take a look at what my mom made....I saw this very talented ladies blog and saw one of these that she made, so I thought I would make one....hope she does not mind...

Her name is Karli....her website is http://craftingwithclass.blogspot.com/2010/05/tissue-box-pop-up-card-video-tutorial.html .....come check her out....you can also click on the title of my post and go right to her blog.


This is such a cute tissue box made out of just cardstock, tissue, some glue and what ever you want to decorate with....


Card recipe:

I used WC cart for the get better and the stethoscope on the front of card...

I added ribbon, peals, prima flowers, brad, apoxy stickers, faux stitching, doodled, and added tissue and glued the tissue down so it would not come out...you don't have to use the glue..it is your preference....now I can't wait to send this..not that I am trying to make anyone sick it is just too cute. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this!!!!!!!!!! adorable project, I've never see anything like this! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tissue box card, what a cute idea! And I love your blog header as well! Happy Monday! hope its a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love the tissue box inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super easy, right??? So glad you gave it a go! Love the lace trim you added. Fab job!!! (& thanks for linking back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!