Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, April 26, 2010

My 1st Freezer paper shirt !






Hello ladies....this is my 1st freezer paper shirt...so thrilled I got it done....well I'm not actually done with the back of it , I will post a little later, but whoo hoooo so much fun....I had to try these!

I am definetly doing more. I do have another one that I am doing right now the front is done but still waiting to do the back of it.

I made this one for my dd for her birthday party...The front I used HK cart for of course Hello Kitty...I do have sizes if you are interested.

I also used HK for the butterfly added 3d puffy paint to that one....used a flower punch and added different colors to the ones in the middle of the shirt....they are 2different colors...I hope you enjoy these...any questions feel free to ask.

I will post another one probably tomorrow and then I will post the backs of them as soon as there done drying....thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh it came out so so cute, I have been wanting to make one of these, but have not had the time yet... was it easy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and looks like so much fun to make. Thank you for sharing. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun T-shirt!! she is going to love this for her party!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!