Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, February 22, 2010

Think Big / Built tough!






Hello everyone on this rainy day...hope it does not freeze or that will be a mess...anyway..while my dd was at preschool I got this started and done...this was a record time for me...I like how it came out...I only used GS for the think big title cut @ 3 1/4" and then the built tough cut @ 1 3/4"...added buttons, brad, and some little bobcat buttons and journaled around the edge....and wala fast but easy....not my usual...thanks for stopping by now gotta go pick up my dd.

5 comments:

  1. We are having that rain too!! YUCK!! Enough already! I only like the rain when we see beautiful flowers from it... not this muddy slushy mess we are stuck with right now!!

    And this LO... too cute! Good for you that you were able to get them done in one short setting! I need to do a few more of those to help me get caught up! I love your journaling around the outside... looks fantastic!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. The paper is perfect for the pictures and everything goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How cool is this?! Love the papers... they are just perfect for the layout and dig the title! What awesome pictures! Thank you so much for thinking of me for sharing your blog award with! I'm just about to get it posted. I'm so behind on all of my blog hopping. Hope to catch up by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello!! I am so sorry about your computer issue, I know that sucks!! I too adore mine and do like to be able to connect with the outside world. I understand!! I'm so glad you are back in running!!! You have been a busy girl!!! OMG!!! I love your music here....right up my alley!!! I'm a true rocker...lol!! Funny thing is only one of my kids is, the rest are country and rap!! lol!! Me and dh are rockers thru and thru!!! I have just run away from the subject here...sorry! The lo is incredible, really smart using those cuts, I have pics like this too. Love it!! The books, the cards, the other los.....girl you are rocking the crafting world!!! Love the blog too!! Thanks as always for stopping by, always brightens my day!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, Lil! Perfect titles and what great pix! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!