Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sneak peak at my CD ornaments!






Hello everyone on this monday night....I saw some of these cd ornaments being done and I thought wow how easy would that be....so I decided to make some...here are just a few....I have alot more to make....hopefully I get them done by next weekend and by Christmas....in 2 weeks is my mom's christmas party..the 19th...I would like to know if I should put 2 sides to this ornament or just one side....tell me what you think?

I used different carts...WW...SYI..JOTS...added pearls and 3d glitter paint...and 3d white foam for the poinsettas which are going on another ornament...haven't finished yet...added ribbon....ms branch punch....I think that is all. OH, I also used ds to weld some of it together....TFL

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love them all, and the fact that they are hand made makes them even more special! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ornaments...and I agree...straight from the heart! I especially love the dove and the wreath around it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I just love these, and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!