Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Hi everyone...wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving....My dd, dh and I were suppose to go to my mils (Wanda) for thanksgiving but my dd got the h1n1 flu on Monday and I got it Tuesday after taking her to the doctors to find out what she had they confirmed it was the swine flu.....today we have normal temps but we are still not feeling up to par yet...so this is why I have not been on here for a couple days...I hope no one gets this flu it hits harder and faster than the regular flu...temps run really high...it was scary for a couple days with my daughter...but her doctor perscribed tamaflu...don't know if I spelled that right....we are both on it and it seems like it works...so I would recommend this if you do get it..It cuts down the days and you fever...well enough about me..just wanted to let you know what is going on....and everyone be safe this holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you and your daughter were sick. Hope you both are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!