Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday 2 u!







Hello everyone on this Terrific Tuesday! I made this card for my fil...his birthday is not until November but I like to be alittle ahead on birthday cards so I can catch up on my layouts...I never really use ribbon on men's cards but I thought it looked pretty good...hope he likes it...let me know what you think!

I used SS for the stitched square cut @ 3 3/4" used green ribbon where it was stitched..

I used HD for the cupcake(love it) cut @ 2" which I cb with swissdots and swirls...and cut out about 3 times to pop it...then I cut the shadow in white at 2 1/4"...

I used SS for the circles cut @ 1 1/2" and staggered it...added brad to it...says enjoy! STamp is from stampendous...stamped in green...

I used Christmas cart for the candle cut at 1 1/2" and then used a gold gel pen for the flame...I added skittles and inked, cut border on bottom from another piece of paper...dcwv summer stack...last years I think..


Inside I used same patterned paper and stamped birthday wishes..same stamp set...I then cut out It's your day with george cut @ 1 1/2" and pop dotted it...hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!