Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Sunday, June 14, 2009

TIME flies by!






I used alot of carts in this one...I wanted to try something different. I used my ds for mostly all of this layout...and since I've been making cards I thought I would get back to a layout...Here goes...I used Jasmine for the title " TIME Flies by"...which it really has. My dd is 9mths in the left picture, and 3years old in the right picture...she just turned 4 in May. I used george for the squares..(alot of this I don't remember size since I used design studio. I used WC cart for the branches and birds...I used AE for the frame and swirls..the swirls cut at 3 1/4". The birds , I started at 2 1/4" and kept shrinking it...I did 4 of those...doodled the swirls on them and inked...(almost everything is inked). I used Lockertalk for the clock. I added a silver brad.I also added jewels...had to add a little color and bling...The pictures in black and white I used my computer to change the color...The colors look better in person...they are pinks, blues, white, black, light brown, and light yellow, some gray...I think that is it..hope you enjoy and stop back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Aaron...I love this layout!
    Like the pretty soft colors.
    She is growing so much & sooooo Beautiful!
    I left something for you on my Blog
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is adorable....yet so elegant!! Love the flourish, the pic is AMAZING!! Did you just start the blog because I had tried to visit you before and couldn't I am sooooo glad you have a blog...your creations are AMAZING!!!! Very Very CREATIVE!!!! You took after one a fav. persons, hehehe your mil!! Thanks, Dawn Happy Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron, I visit your MIL's blog a lot and got here through hers. I see the talent runs in the family. You do beautiful work! I hope to start creating some more and posting my results soon. You inspire me!!
    I'll be back! Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!