Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lily's Hello kitty birthday card and her favor!








Hello ladies....I have been quite busy with my daughter's birthday favors, my dad's birthday card, mother's day gifts, teacher appreciation day.....This is just one of my post for today make sure you scroll down or up for more.



This card and favor is for my daughter. She turns 6 on the 10th of May but we are having her party this coming weekend...wow how time flies..... I love how this turned out ....so cute. I just love Hello kitty and so does my daughter.

I used Hello kitty font for the HK cut @ 4" added twinkle glitter too it. ....ribbon, ek success corner punch, flower, brad, bunched the ribbon...love this effect. Nestabilities inside and computer generated saying.....


It says: Once a year we get the chance

To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases us to no end to say,
We wish you another great year

So happy 6th birthday to you our sweet Lily.
From the bottom of our hearts.
And may your good times multiply.
Till they're flying off the charts!


Happy Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkle! Can't go wrong with hello kitty. So cute! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!